RCF application procedure
PROCEDURE FROM APPLICATION TO APPROVAL
When are projects submitted?
- The submission period for applications runs until the 25th of each month.
- The complete applications will be processed in the following month.
- Project applications are made through the RCF application forms. (Submission of Category B and Category C must be based on the “project proposal document”).
- The application will be registered.
- Applications that do not meet the minimum criteria will not be processed. The applicant will be notified of this in writing. The applicant will be given the opportunity once to adjust the project application in accordance with the Foundation’s criteria and to resubmit it.
- RCF contacts the applicant(s) and possibly visits the location where the project will be carried out. The applicant may be invited to provide an explanation of the project.
- RCF contacts the applicant(s) and possibly visits the place where the project will be carried out. The applicant may be invited to provide clarification of the project application.
- The applicant will receive notice regarding the final decision.
- A financing agreement will be prepared for Category B and Category C, which will be signed by the applicant, RCF and/or other relevant stakeholders.
- The project will be implemented in accordance with the project application approved by RCF.
- The frequency of the progress report will be determined depending on the duration of the project. If the project lasts longer than 1 (one) year, from the date of signature of the financing agreement, progress reports will be sent to RCF at least 3 times a year and field visits and monitoring sessions will take place.
- After the completion of the project, an evaluation will take place.